I’m Passionate about practicing Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine in DC!
Hi, I’m Xudong! I’m new to DC. I’m passionate about helping patients feel better, and I consider myself to be an integrative healer. While I specialize in Traditional Chinese Medicine, I also incorporate Western medicine concepts to best serve my patient’s needs and healthcare goals.
In my free time, I enjoy visiting the museums, working out, hiking and traveling. I think being an acupuncturist and herbalist is a blessing.
My Educational Journey
I completed my undergraduate studies at Hunan Institute Of Technology in China. I received my Master of Science in Oriental Medicine and Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Professional Health Studies from Florida College of Integrative Medicine.
Education & Training
- Dipl.O.M. (NCCAOM)
- Florida College of Integrative Medicine, Master of Science Degree in Oriental Medicine and Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Professional Health Studies
- Hunan Institute of Technology, China, Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Certificate Yoga Instructor
- Acupoint Injection Therapy
- Training in Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation and Herbal Mask